Thursday, July 10, 2014

Need hometown and Mass Support!

Alright, gonna make this nice and short because I need to go chef it up in the kitchen. But,........have a few important things to cover.

First thing is on the website I made a change under the contact tab. There is now a comment table where all visitors can leave their thoughts about the brand on the page. Or leave any suggestions about the brand. Or if  they want to just show love they can say something. This way we can all be connected and share our thoughts. I need everyone to keep in mind that the brand beyourowndad is for everybody. So if there is anything you would like to see on the site just comment. I do want to test out how this will work soooo...........IF YOU ARE READING THIS GO TO THE WEBSITE AND UNDER THE CONTACT US TAB MAKE A COMMENT SAYING WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE FROM. I want to see if this will be an effective feature.

Second thing is I need hometown support. Its important that everybody from Taunton support the movement because this brand is BIG. I know its something that will be able to make a positive change for the future. Which will eventually affect the upcoming generations aka your children. And then your grandchildren. So everybody from Taunton please tell a friend to tell a friend. Now, I know I have supporters outside my hometown and I haven't forgotten about you guys. I need everybody outside of Taunton to also tell a friend about the brand because after the hometown its Mass that will be affected. Because, theres levels to this sh*t!! lol Can't jump across state lines without having state support. Can't have state support without have hometown support. See where i'm going with this.....This will be as big as supporters make it.

Wow I said I was gonna keep this short and I keep typing away smh...

Third thing is to all T+T basketball players you must bring your jerseys aka shirt to the game. If you don't bring the shirt than you cant play! Or you have to pay $5 to play that day and I know nobody wants to pay anything additional. So DON'T FORGET YOUR SHIRTS! See you this Sunday and get ready to have a good time.

Last thing is the East Taunton Holy Ghost Festival is this weekend. I will be there Friday July 11, 2014 passing out wristbands. Only going to bring 100 wristbands so the first 100 people I see will receive one.

Ok i'm finished. Have a good weekend and catch you on Tuesday for my new post. Don't forget to comment on the website!!!

Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
 
-Jimmy V
"When it's all said and done did it for my home town"- French Montana



1 comment:

  1. Love what you're doing Jim. You don't try and change your image of who you are or where you're from, just to be where you want to go. A lot of people will grow to admire that! Keep it up, you'll change lives. Even if it starts with you. SD2ND

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...