Thursday, July 3, 2014

Wristbands are In!

Very exciting day for the brand! The wristbands have finally came in! Woke up this morning to a package on my doorstep. About time!!!!

The promotion team and I will begin our mini tour around Mass. It's actually a unplanned tour because we are taking it day to day but we are gonna be constantly moving and spreading the word. I'll be giving wristbands to anyone that supports the movement. 

For those that receive a wristband please post a pic on any of the social media sites (Facebook, twitter, Instagram) with the wristband on saying where you are from and anything extra. Once again this is only the beginning and I'm excited about the future. Gonna keep this short because tomorrow is the 4th and I'm sure eveyone is on the move or making plans. I wish everyone a safe 4th and see you guys Tuesday for my next post. 
 
Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/home.html
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad

-Jimmy V 
"Hustle plus muscle equal success, I did the math"-Fabolous 

2 comments:

  1. I was at Onset Beach when you were handing the wristbands out yesterday. You did some good Word-of-Mouth campaigning. I'll be sure to spread the word around. Good luck, Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...