Thursday, March 19, 2015

My newest Campaign Idea

I been slacking on the blog posts. I've came down with some type of stomach bug so forgive me. But, i'm back on my game with my webisodes. Dropping every Sunday 5 p.m. pacific. My latest two are below:
Also, I mentioned in a few earlier blog posts that I'll be beginning a campaign. Hopefully beginning in April I will have have began the "Dare 2 Motivate" campaign in which will spread awareness of peoples' struggles. Not only will their story be posted onto the beyourowndad.com website but they will receive a free wristband that says "I dared to motivate at beyourowndad.com". An idea I had to thank my supporters thus far. The wristbands will be limited due to the small order and it will be some what of a trial run to see how things go. Currently, i'm waiting for the wristbands to come in the mail. Once they arrive I can begin the campaign.

Don't have much for you guys this week. Trying to rest up so until next time....Peace

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...