Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pancakes on my MIND this week!

I'm typing this as I stand in line for free pancake day at IHOP smh. Line is out the door idk what I was thinking.

But, had a great week with the brand. My logo was completed and revealed on the IG page. If you haven't seen it yet peep below:

Also, the March Inspirational Story of the Month was released. This story is special because it was the first user submitted story sent to me. Which means that the idea of people opening up about their past to help others is possible. The idea that this is a dog eat dog world is true....but at the same time we can help each other without even knowing each other. So if you haven't seen the story yet check it out below and consider sharing your story. You don't know who it can help. If you want to share your story but stay annoymous you can type it and email it to me as well. 



I usually like to leave you guys with something inspiration or motivational but these pancakes are on my mind lol so stay positive and spread the word about BYOD! 

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my story the inspirational story of the month! I'm thrilled! I love the website! I will certainly continue to follow & support BYOD. Great stories; great videos; great messages! ..Oh, and thanks for letting me know about the free pancakes! Hahaha. #Gone!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...