Thursday, April 16, 2015

April Update

Another week another blog post. Just an update following last weeks post. I had a conference call with the cool Authentic Me Campaign. We were just discussing the ideas of our campaigns: Dare2Motivate and Authentic Me Campaign and how they will effect those around us. They are very similar and will make a difference. It was a half-hour phone call. I have the actual link for the conversation so I will post that below. I was able to connect with them by simple social media so begin to use social media for business to benefit yourself.

My most recent episode of BYODTV is below as well:
Link to conference call: http://fccdl.in/PFJWpLvdU

That's it for today. Everybody stay grateful and Blessed.

Share your story and be an inspiration to someone today! Email me at: JimmyV@beyourowndad.com

BTW: When was the last time you check the website???!??? Click the link below!

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...