Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Vegas '15

I been slacking big TIME!!! I know, I know. I'm over here preaching to you guys putting in hard work and i'm over here slacking on my pimping (not really pimping). But, i'm getting re-focused. I need you guys to keep me on my toes and call me out when I don't post a new blog post or video. My goal is to post one of each every week. So if you don't see a new blog post by the end of the week CALL MY ASS OUT! Cuz i'm being a major hypocrite. I don't just talk the talk I walk the walk too. So keep it real with me and ill continue to keep it real with you guys.

I had to get away to get re-focused. A little vacation you can call it. Where did I go? Ya boy went to Vegas for the BIG fight of course. Was the fight equal to the excitement for the actual event? HELL NO! But, big s/o to Floyd because the objective is to win the fight...any way possible. So if that means hugging up on your opponent like its the 3rd date then do what you gotta do. NO shade being thrown because i'm a huge Floyd Mayweather fan. He is a clear example of hardwork and dedication. Congrats on the win champ 48-0.

While in Vegas I was able to show some support to someone who's been on her grind I must say. Shes been building her brand FitThick for sometime now and when the opportunity to meet her presented itself I said why not. I always like to support others cuz I know how hard it is to get support for myself. Real recognize real. Besides her snapchat is hilarious and shorty badder then a 5 year old so you know I had to see for my own eyes lol. And, she hooked ya boy up with free headphones. But S/O ms FitThick aka Brittany Renner. Keep grinding....

Whats going on with BYOD? Well....you know I drop the May Inspirational Story of the month. If you haven't seen it then you've been under a rock. But, you know I got your back...play the video below, like, comment, and share:
 
I'm excited for the T&T Basketball League I sponsor going on back home in Boston. Starting up in June. Gonna fly back home to show love of course. Once again I appreciate you reading this blog post and spread the news about Be Your Own Dad. O Btw when was the last time you check the website? Click the link below!
 
Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...