Friday, September 9, 2016

Catfish Season 5 Episode 18 Aftershow

Wassup #BYODFAM I've been more busy than usual lately. Which is a good thing in my book. I always say if you have time on your hands than your not taking advantage of the day. But, I always try to update the blog as much as I can.

This week I launched my first show on the Bidchat app. So far the app itself has been working out some kinks being that its the first week with a lot of traffic. But, so far its been a great experience. Make sure to download the app, create an account, and look up my name "Jimmy V" in the search box. My show "In the booth" goes live Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays @ 2 p.m. pacific time/5  p.m. east coast time.

In my other hosting land I lead the aftershow for the most recent Catfish Episode. Which my co hosts and I had a fun time filming. Catfish is something else I tell ya! Check the aftershow below and make sure to catch me on the bidchat app!


Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...