Monday, September 5, 2016

Jimmy V gets his own show!!!

#BYODFAM it's been a crazy journey of ups and downs since I decided to make the move to California. As a matter of fact, it will officially make two years at the end of this month of September. But, leaving my home state of Massachusetts and adventuring into a whole new world has been a life changing experience. Moving is pretty much a new slate....a new opportunity to chase after a life that you see for yourself. You can only decide how successful YOU want to be depending on how much effort you put into your craft. You must take full responsibility and try to capitalize on every opportunity that comes your way. I'll be the first to say you won't get every opportunity but if you stay ready you don't have to get ready! When the right opportunity that is meant for you comes across your path you must be ready to capitalize on it. So, if you've been following my blog posts I hinted a few months ago that I landed my own show on a new app. And, yes the time has FINALLY come....


Ya Boy JIMMY V has his own channel/show coming to your cell phone screen!!! A new app that's just been released called BidChat is the new wave that focuses on live streaming. A great interactive app in which I'll be one of the broadcasters that can host their own show at any time. I've named my show "In the Booth" which will air Monday, Wednesday's, and Friday's at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern Time). My show will be where motivation and Hip Hop collide! I have something for everyone and I'm hella excited for you to join in on my show. During my live airing you can "bid" to chat live with me for up to a certain amount of minutes and you can be featured on the show! All proceeds from the app go to known charities. This is gonna be fun! So this is what I need you to do right now...

1. Download the app: http://bit.ly/2bTsND3 or go to the App Store and search "Bidchat"
2. Create an account
3. Look for the search icon (top right)
4. Type in "Jimmy Vibert" and follow my channel! 

To begin I'll be going Live for my official first show on Wednesday 9/7 at 2:00 P.M. Pacific Time (5:00 Eastern Time).

Join me for my first show and be apart of history! With the right exposure this opportunity will give me a chance to build my audience and get one step closer to having my own network show one day. And, TRUST ME I'm coming for everything that I am do! 


"Keep grinding boy your life can change in one year" - J.Cole

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...