Thursday, October 13, 2016

I've been busy this week

Wassup #BYODFAM, it's been a busy week for me. I'm happy about it though. I hate having free time on my hands when I know I can be productive. I'm at work right now and it's 2:18 in the morning. I'm thinking of ways to continue building BYOD.

I've been doing a lot of filming this week. Which is great. I've built a mini production studio in my room. My group of actors and actresses are back at it and  we've been getting a lot done.



Today we released part 1 of our new skit "Cuffin Season Training: 101". Tomorrow we are releasing the full version. Also, we finished editing a new BYOD WAY episode called "How to Tie a Tie". So, be on the lookout for that soon.

On a side note I want to mention it's never too late to dream chase. Doesn't matter how old you are. Yeah, I'm only 25 saying this but I'll be damned when I turn 90 and I have regrets of chasing a dream. We only have one life. Make it worth living. But, don't just dream....PUT IN THE WORK THAT COMES ALONG WOTH IT. That's it....dueces✌🏾️

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays @ 2:00 Pacific/5:00 Eastern  
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...