Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4 in the morning on July 4th

Late Night Post.....Currently back home on the east coast. Thoughts are rambling everywhere. I've came to the conclusion that I've done a lot of attending events but not enough networking. I've shaken hands and interviewed many people that I've always looked up to but didn't leave them anything to remember me for. Yeah, they may remember me as the host that has the stammer (a few do remember me as that) but I didn't leave them with any point of contact besides maybe my instagram.

So, my first goal once I get back to Cali is to create my business cards and BYOD merchandise. The past 6 months I've been dealing with a job that I wasn't happy at. I would literally be in the "sunken place" every time I would step into work. My mood would change for the bad. My vibe would be depressing. My energy would change for the worst. My body would tell me all these signs but I would continue to show up for work because I NEED THE CHECK! I was a prisoner to the "security of a check". Recently, I've decided to split ways from that job and now I need a way to make ends meet. I believe in my brand and it's time to commit 100%. I should have ALREADY made merchandise while I was employed but I would always push it off due to work.

Enough talk...more action. BYOD merchandise is on the way. Please support a brother when the merch drops because lord knows I need it lol.

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...