Thursday, July 20, 2017

How many song titles are on the billboard charts? When You Gotta Choose Between Being Kidnapped or Having Herpes

This week in black twitter aka black people news R Kelly and Usher have been the talk of the town. R Kelly has been accused of running a cult of woman and forcing them to have sex with him. Recently, a former member of this cult has came out and exposed R Kelly of this group. I think its a funny story honestly. To read up more on this story click this link here: http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/r-kelly-cult-women/2017/07/17/id/802170/

Today I decided to poke fun and created a video explaining the R Kelly from my mind. I used classic R Kelly song titles to explain the story. Can you tell me how many of the records are on the billboard charts? Check it out below:

Usher on the other hand has been keeping a secret and its been costing him. Apparently, hes given one of his sex partners from the past Herpes! Aint, that some shit!! I heard Usher had some green stuff oozing from his d*ck! CRAZY!! He spent 1.1M dollars to keep this a secret. Well...To LATE fro that. To read up more on that story check it here: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/report-usher-paid-1-1m-woman-allegedly-gave-herpes-article-1.3339294

I took the same idea I did with R Kelly video and did one for Usher as well. Can you tell me how many of those records were on the billboard charts? Check it out below:

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...