Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Life Changes in Summer '17

Wassup #BYODFAM....
I feel like this will be one of those dear diary blog posts...

I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do compared to earlier in the year. But, a few things have changed since the beginning of this summer. I'm no longer working at CBS Radford studios as a security guard anymore. While working at Radford I often found myself in a negative space. Don't get me wrong I loved being on the studio lot and working different shows, but I wasn't getting along with a few co-workers. It was confusing because I get along with everybody! but everybody don't get along with me. But it is what it is. I refuse to continuously work with others that smile in my face and talk behind my back. I cant deal with the fake so I got out of there.

Now, I can fully focus on pursuing acting and hosting. This is something I've always wanted to do but was always worried about where the next check would come from. I've learned to focus on my skill and leave everything in Gods hands. (Thats what people say when they don't know what to do lol) Since leaving the job I was able to book 2 gigs! Prior to this booking I hadn't been booked since February or March! Isn't God good all the time.....may the church say: AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD! I know the saying goes something like that lol

Anyway, wanted to update my readers with what's going on with me and always Thank You guys for reading and supporting my work. Until next time....be sure to check my latest press junket coverage for Annabelle: Creation! Always working!

I had to update this post I wrote yesterday because I received good news today and booked my first agent! Once again God is Good!
 
Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...