Saturday, December 23, 2017

End of the year show was LIT!!

The Stand Up Comedy Sit-Com Down show was LIT!!! aka a success for those not familiar with the lingo. All the feed back I've been receiving has been nothing short of a great show.I had to come thru correct as the host with my army fatigue fit. I was inspired by Method Man and Red Man. I watched them on the "Backstage" film where Hip Hop had its first tour and they had overalls on during their performances . Everybody was feeling my gear besides the comedians. They all joked on my fit like it was apart of their routines! But, it was all love at the end of the day because we all enjoyed the jokes and had a good time. One of my favorite acts of the night was Teddy Ray. He killed the stage.
Backstage

My fit for the night

We had a great turnout. Ended up having industry people in the audience which tuned the show into somewhat of a networking event.  S/o Jersey they were in the house. Mike Zombie of OVO came thru and showed love. Also, had some agents in the building. It was a all around dope show. I put together a few pictures and some clips of myself hosting. Peep game below:

Special Thanks to all the acts

Teamwork make the DREAMWORK!
Special thanks to my supporters outside of LA for purchasing tickets. I truly appreciate your support.Be on the lookout for our next show coming in February!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk
Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...