Tuesday, December 12, 2017

How I was able to book a Facebook Campaign!

There currently is a social media ad floating around that I've been featured in. I want to share how I was able to be apart of this opportunity so my readers can make similar moves and capitalize on opportunities as well. Here are a few still images of the ad: 

This all came about by supporting one another on their journey. In 2016, I supported and joined  a Facebook group titled "Social Media Gold Mine" where the administrator would give the group members tips and advice on their social media content. The administrator (creator) of the Facebook group is Wesley Armstrong aka "Wuz Good". Wuz Good is a pioneer in my eyes when it comes to the social media world. Wuz Good and many others of his friends/business partners were the first to capitalize on creating content (videos) on the social media app Vine. They built their audience which opened up doors to working with different brands which is known as Influencer marketing now. Vine has came and gone; now Instagram and Facebook are the platforms where you will see a lot of content being created.


 So, to fast forward on how I was able to be apart of the social media campaign. If I didn't join the Social Media Gold Mine group and support it I wouldn't have been able to meet Wuz Good. After interacting with Wuz Good in the group I was eventually able to meet him in person in California. Some may say "I don't live in California so I couldn't meet him...but Wuz Good has even flown others out to network and be apart of the rising creators in SoCal. I believe a good deed always comes back around. Support others and they will support you. Just how the world works in my eyes.
Wuz Good and I at the "Wheres The Money" Afterparty
Now, its summer 2017 and I run into Wuz Good at the gym. Didn't know we went to the same gym! After catching up and chatting it up he lets me know of an opportunity coming up and offers me to be apart of it. I say I'm down and the rest is history. Once again this opportunity would not have came about if I initially didn't join his Facebook group over a year ago. I joined looking to gain information for myself all while supporting what he was doing.
Lil Big Bruh
I don't want this message to come across as support people and EXPECT for them to give you an opportunity....NO! Cuz that isn't how things work. Show natural organic support and the world will work out the rest. S/o to the homie Wuz Good on being the plug in this situation. We're all trying to chases our dreams. If we help one another that can make a difference. Dueces!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...