Monday, October 20, 2014

Two Guys Dream Chasing

Another Tuesday, another blog post. Don't have much to say (like I always say) but need to share the October Inspirational Story of the Month featuring Dell Best. Dell and I have known each other for a few years now. He first adventured over here to California at the beginning of 2013 pursuing his rap career. I first realized his rapping talent when we were about 17 or 18. Its a funny story, I had a 1996 Volkswagon Jetta and hosted a rap battle in my car. It was Dell versus another friend of mine that flows as well. Long story short Dell showed his versatile flow and I knew at that point that he can accomplish great things. He's come a long way and I'm excited for his career. He has already completed his album and has a music video out. We are both over here in California pursuing our dreams. Its assuring to know I have a hometown/state friend over here dream chasing with me. So...1. Please watch the interview I did for the month of October feat. Dell Best



And 2. Visit his website http://a40ent.com/ and check his album out "The Best View". You can purchase a hard copy or get the digital download through Itunes. We all have to support each other.

Lastly, I want to begin creating weekly webisodes which I will post on my Youtube channel. But, I'm just not sure of what topics to speak on. The webisodes are a way to connect with my audience (like you reading this right now) and at the same time read the feedback from everyone. Plus, I can make it real fun. So if you have ANY IDEAS (ANY!!!!!!!!!!! that can relate to BYOD or the message I'm giving) please comment so I can get this ball rolling.

BTW the idea I had in my previous post about traveling to Haiti and creating a documentary is looking like its a green light. Not going to rush it but I hope I can accomplish this goal in 2015.

"I'm a chase my dream, Coming to America like Prince Akeem"-Meek Mill

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...