Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Positivety brings progress!

Change is constant and apart of life. We all have to approach change with a positive mindset. Just like starting off the week. If you wake up Monday morning already complaining then you will have a horrible start of the week. Ask yourself when was the last time you went to a party or club and told yourself you were gonna have a good time? I bet you had a ball! Now think of the same scenario and difference is you told yourself you "couldn't" have a good time because you were in a bad mood or whatever. You were probably in the corner all night mean muggin everybody.

What I'm trying to get at is we need to approach life with the same idea about having a good time at a party. If we tell ourselves we will then it's going to happen. Everyday is a opportunity! Rain, shine, or snow each day brings it's own lesson. We need to capitalize on that day. What I'm about to say is much easier to say then do but leave the past in the past! We can't change what happen yesterday so why stress about it today? It just ruins your day and now you wasted a day because of what happened yesterday or the day before. Once you get that down packed and apply it to your life you will be happier. I'm telling you.

Life in Cali is good so far. Had my first hosting class last week and it was cool. Instructor told me based on my performance I may had gotten the gig if I was at an audition. Keyword is MAY! Which means I was almost there but not fully. So I just have to practice everyday and master the craft. They say practice makes perfect....I say practice makes progression. I have class tomorrow night so I will see what's in store for me. 

Yesterday something told me to make a video and I did. Please watch the whole video and share with anybody that you know

"I don't know what my calling is, but i want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to to be like the greatest people who have ever lived" -Will Smith
I don’t know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.
Will Smith - See more at: http://quotivee.com/2013/articles/quote-explained-will-smith-if-youre-absent-during-my-struggle/#sthash.I7Oq1Wqy.dpuf
I don’t know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.
Will Smith - See more at: http://quotivee.com/2013/articles/quote-explained-will-smith-if-youre-absent-during-my-struggle/#sthash.I7Oq1Wqy.dpuf
I don’t know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.
Will Smith - See more at: http://quotivee.com/2013/articles/quote-explained-will-smith-if-youre-absent-during-my-struggle/#sthash.I7Oq1Wqy.dpuf


Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V

2 comments:

  1. Grow and strive for greatness, make waves and ride them. The struggle make it that much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...