Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My core audience are the realest!

Wassup BYOD Fam! I truly want to say Thank You for reading my blog posts. Its funny because when I first began the whole BYOD idea the "views" were out the roof. My very first few blog post were over a certain amount of views and I was feeling myself lol. Not gonna lie. But, as the weeks went by the views began to decrease and decrease. I asked myself why? Am I not spreading the word enough or is it a stupid idea.
I learned that every "new" thing has its "excitement" time. Something "new" is exciting to people.  Usually hear "I never heard of blah blah blah let me read up on him/her/it to find out what its about" Then after a week or two the him/her/it dies down and something new comes about. When the excitement dies down that is when the true work has to begin. You can't just give up because not as much people are listening or reading up on what you are doing. That's why when you first hear a person's music single the artist gets asked "where have you been" and the normal response is "I been doing this! You guys just didn't know" So once again i'm throwing a huge Thank You to everybody that reads my blog post because you all are my core audience right now. And TRUST ME i'm just getting started!!!

If you haven't seen the latest webisode then make sure to watch it right below! While studying for my criminal justice degree I was taught the phrase "Instant Gratification". When the spur of the moment out weighs the great potential. The idea was on my mind for a few days so I had to speak on it.

Before I let you guys go I want to shout out Ashley Baptista of Taunton, Ma. Ashley is a contestant in the Miss Massachusetts competition going down later on this month. BYOD is supporting her as a sponsor! Chase your dream girl!

Had two interviews today btw. Like I said in my previous post before this God has a plan for me. I'm off to class now so catch you guys next week!

"Chase your dream youngin"-Meek Mill

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...