Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Up Hill Battle

Whats going on everybody! Here another week. When I began the BYOD blog I had intended to focus it manly on the brand. I recently find myself making it more about myself. In a way I want the blog to serve as my blueprint to wherever I end up in life. So i'm sure you guys have already noticed but while reading these posts you find both personal as well as information related to the development of the brand.

This week I bring you the second webisode for the series that I began on my Youtube channel. I had a fun day filming as well as enjoying the environment. I didn't have a chance to speak to any hikers but I tried to give you guys an idea of what I will be doing in the video to come. I tried to make it fun as the same time. S/O to my momma! She joined me while recording. If you haven't already seen the video watch it above!

As for me i'm on the job hunt everyday. It's taking longer then expected but I have faith. I know God has a plan for me. I just have to continue to be productive everyday and good things will come. As we all should be. Don't ever think things aren't going to work out. Keep faith in God, always believe in yourself, and make yourself a better person than you were the day before. Until next time...Thanks for reading...Dueces!

P.S. If you haven't subscribed to the newsletter already make sure you do! You can receive everything in your email directly.

"And could I be a star" - J Cole

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...