Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Creative Ideas

My most recent idea for the development of the brand came about from a question that's been haunting me the past month: how can I get inspirational stories? Besides the blog and webisodes the inspirational stories are going to move and motivate people. Because the truth in the stories are going to be a way to relate to the brand as well as the person sharing the story. In some ways the inspirational stories is the gas pedal for this car. I began strong in the summer by being able to find stories but as we end out 2014 my luck is running out. One thing that i've learned with developing a brand is you have to constantly be creative. Think of new ways and methods to create ideas and concepts. So I came up with the idea to start a contest.

Every life story submitted to JVrules2000@beyourowndad.com will be reviewed by me. The story that moves me the most will be the winner for that month. As well the person that submitted the story will receive a $20 dollar gift visa card. All you have to do is make a video no more than 90 seconds introducing who your are, where your from, and speak about a struggle you have or had and how you turned that negative into a positive. At the end of the video say the phrase "I am Be Your Own Dad". This way on one hand the viewers of the video can be motivated and on the other hand the person that submitted their story can be rewarded. As I approach 2015 i'm trying to try new things to continue to spread the brand. I hope the contest will help that. I mean who doesn't like free money anyways.....

On a personal note things are looking up my way. I've been working and finally getting into my comfort zone over here on the west coast. I've been reading, practicing my craft, and lifting pretty much everyday. I beat myself if I don't do one of the three because I know there is someone out there working twice as hard. I only let myself down if I don't put in the work.

O Yeah the new J Cole Album 2014 Forrest Hills Drive dropped and I've been listening to that so much that my ears may bleed lol. But, seriously his album is another piece of motivation for me. He shares his experience of both sides of poverty and wealth. And he keeps it real. No overly hyped bars to confuse you. If you haven't heard the album yet you better stop what you doing and go check that out. You know it got leaked a week before so you already behind lol Until next time BYOD Fam!!

"No such thing as a life that's better than yours"-J. Cole

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...