Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Life is good...

Wassup BYODFAM! Had a pretty exciting weekend. Filmed the February Inspirational Story of the month and was able to do some networking. The inspirational story is very inspiring! You guys are gonna really feel it. Make sure you look for it soon! On top of that my Patriots got that W so you know I'm ampd as shit! WE GOING TO THE SHIP WHAT! WE GOING TO THE SHIP WHAT!!!

Another bonus is the security company I work for has a contract with the stadium hosting the Super Bowl. So ya boy is going to the Super Bowl!! I NEVER thought I would be going to a Super Bowl because the tickets are always crazy expensive. I ain't got money like that.....yet. But, I'm hella excited especially since my own team will be in it. 

Life is good. I'm very blessed. The simple things keep a smile on my face: opportunity to have a job, a roof over my head, and food on the table. As we honored Martin Luther King Jr. holiday yesterday i'm often thinking to myself how he was such a fascinating leader. His courage truly inspires me to dig down within myself to find out what I truly stand for and represent....

Beyourowndad is growing slowly but surely. The fact that I can call something mine is REAL. I can say "chill homie that's me. Built that from ground up" lol

I'm out though thanks for checking this weeks post out. By the way my new show is Empire! That show is tough is anyone else watching it?


"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."-Martin Luther King Jr.

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...