Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Patience

Patience, Patience, Patience.....
When you consistently put in work at the gym, work, or your craft or anything you automatically want to see results; you want to see something coming out of all this effort being put in. But, things take time. Why? I DONT KNOW! I'm in the same game as you. We're playing this game of life and trying to understand the rules. Somebody clearly forgot to give us a manual or rule book when we came out the womb.

I thought it was my time to shine and things aren't going as planned. But, that's life. I'm not gonna hold my head and pout. (I did for 2 minutes to keep it real) I have to continue to put in work and wait for my time. I believe and have faith that everything is going to come together when the time is right. I just have to stay ready and keep getting better until then. 

For the brand the February inspirational story is coming out this weekend! It's a real good one. So stay tuned for that one. And it's SUPERBOWL WEEKEND!! So you know I'm yelling GO PATS all week until Sunday. 

Keep it real everybody! 

"Waiting on my moment"-DJ Drama


Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...