Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A prisoner in my own head

The struggle of wanting to please everyone. Right now I'm dealing with trying to please everyone. And idk how I got to this point. It truly sucks because I feel like I'm holding back my true self. Luckily I have this blog to express that.

As I've wrote previously in my blogs I am attending tv hosting class. And one major aspect of tv hosting is showing your personality. Hence it being called a tv personality. And what I'm most struggling is just that! I can't seam to show my true personality because I have a filter on my words. And the objective is to show a non filter. Not meaning curse like a sailor but your true thought and opinion on a subject. It's like I'm too smart for my own good. Meaning I know a certain statement would effect those around me so I wouldn't say it...I would go a more safer route. And that is my problem.....

I don't wanna be a statistic or looked as one...

Honestly deep down I don't want to let down or disappoint people and I know that's my problem. I need to let go...like I don't wanna hear "you changed idk who this person is." Funny thing is when I have a comment on a topic I'm talking about with someone and I know there not going to agree with me (Cuz I'm just that smart ah) I'll just be quiet. I need to start giving my honest opinion. Not everyone's gonna agree with me and that's what I have to work on if I want to get this personality thing poppin. 

Just a vent session this posting...As far as BYOD I'm planning a DaretoMotivate Campaign in which rewards all those that decide to participate. So I'm touching in on my creative side a lil bit. Btw I recently received a inspirational story all the way from Slovenia!!!! Excited the hell out of me knowing someone outside of the states is supporting what I'm trying to do. But, that's it for now catch you next week! Logo on the way!

"So much on my mind I wonder how it fit in my brain.."-J.Cole

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...