Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Month of May

This month of the year is always special because its a month of celebration. GRADUATIONS!!!!!!!!!! are left and right. To be apart of a graduation is a blessing in its self. Its the event that everyone has been waiting for. The long nights of studying, the tests, the homework, the presentations......o man let me chill out. I'm already getting a headache just thinking about it. If Google and I weren't so cool than my grades......let me get to my point of this blog. I'm talking about reaching the finishline...

Its a great accomplishment to graduate and earn that degree, diploma, or certificate. Your moving up in the world right....but besides the physical award let me share what it does for you mentally. Graduating is your testimony letting everyone and yourself know that "I had a plan and I stuck to that plan". Its saying "I talk the talk and walk the walk". Anyone can start something new. Whether it be school, a project, a new venture, whatever.....making sure you make it to the finishline is what counts. Keeping somewhat of a focus throughout the process and finishing is what builds you mentally. If it took 4, 5, or 6 years to graduate...imagine what you can accomplish when you put that same effort and time into an idea or dream that you have.

Thats my wisdom for this week. Big s/o to everyone graduating this month CONGRATULATIONS its a great feeling. Now go out into this world and make a difference. Or try too...

When was the last time you checked out the website!?! Click the link below!

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...