Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Rick Ross drops some jewels and tells us how to deal with the negativeand make that a positive!

If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready! Truuu (2chainz voice* ) I caught up with the Boss Rick Ross and asked him the BYOD Main question: can you share a story of when you took a negative and used it as a positive? To summon up Ross's reply it's fair to say he plans for the negative. So when it comes he's already passed the bullsh*t and on to the next. But, don't let me speak for the man. Play the video below and listen to his way of turning a negative into a positive.



Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...