Thursday, April 14, 2016

Dream Night of watching the NBA

Last night was a dream night for anyone that's a fan of the NBA. The Living Legend Kobe Bryant played his final game and went out with a bang! Kobe dropped 60 points! Not going to lie....at first the game was hard to watch. Kobe had a few too many air balls and turnovers for my comfort. I screamed at the television "Kobe just sit down!". But, i'm glad he couldn't hear me because he started warming up after that. He went into his infamous "Black Mamba" mode and took over the game.
I couldn't think of any other way to have played the final game of your NBA career. One thing you could always count on when watching Kobe Bryant is he will give you 100% effort every time! I'm a Boston Celtics fan so I know all about Kobe giving every possession his all. It's annoying and heartbreaking when your team would go up against Kobe Bryant but that is the way the game should be played; don't take a play off and leave everything on the court. Ever since I've watched the game of basketball Kobe Bryant was running things so starting today I'll have to look at the game differently. With that said I want to personally thank Kobe for giving us a true example of what hard work and discipline should look like. Kobe can look in the mirror and say he gave it all he could. Kobe Bryant has finished his NBA career with 5 NBA Champions and a sure ticket to the Hall of Fame and the title of NBA LEGEND!

On the other side of the NBA, last night we were able to watch the Golden State Warriors make history and become the best regular season team in NBA history finishing with a record of 73-9. Major congratulations to the Warriors for accomplishing that task. Also, Steph Curry broke his own record of number of made three pointers made in a single season last night as well. Congratulations to Steph Curry! On my weekly podcast FTESWL I said the warriors would break the 95-96 Bulls record of 72-10 and was right so ill take this time to talk my sh*t lol. Seriously though, i'll further discuss the game and Kobe Bryant with my fellow co-host Kosher tonight on our show beginning at 8:30 p.m. Pacific Time be sure to tune in!

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...