Friday, April 8, 2016

FTESWL X BYOD Season 1 Episode 7

Every Thursday catch me on the FTESWL x BYOD podcast! We post the show at 8:30 on Thursdays pacific every week. This week Kosher and I broke down: Drake's two new singles that just drop: PopStyle and One Dance, we believe One Dance will be a hit but is this the beginning of the end for Drake? I bring my take to the Golden State Warriors record and also the BYOD lesson of the week with the 7 major positive and negative emotions. Check out the show below:



Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->



Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...