Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Negative to Positive is the name of the Game!

Someone once said "if you want to hide information from a n*gger, then put it in a book"

To start off let me say, I highly encourage reading or listening to audio books. I was never a child that chose books over playing the newest video game but it's never too late to try new things. The reason why I encourage reading books is their is valuable information to be learned from those that have already walked this earth. And I'll be damned! If I miss out on important information because I choose not to pick up a book.

In my latest read "Think and Grow Rich" the author Napoleon Hill shares the seven major negative and positive emotions. Of course, Be Your Own Dad is all about turning your negative into positives so I had to share this information with my #BYODFAM! One must be able to recognize a negative before making a change to a positive.

According to Napoleon Hill, the seven major POSITIVE emotions are:
The emotion of desire
The emotion of faith
The emotion of love
The emotion of sex
The emotion of enthusiasm
The emotion of romance
The emotion of hope

According to Napoleon Hill, the seven major NEGATIVE Emotions (to be avoided) are:
The emotion of fear
The emotion of jealousy
The emotion of hatred
The emotion of revenge
The emotion of greed
The emotion of superstition
The emotion of anger
My advice for today is to recognize the negative emotions listed above and figure out who (or what) brings these emotions out of you the most. That person is a void in your life and a change must be made in order for you to keep constant positive emotions throughout your day. Again, do the same for positive emotions. The person that brings out the most positive emotions for you is a person that you should constantly be around.



Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...