Monday, May 2, 2016

Who are you surrounded by?!?

What type of friends are you surrounded by? Do you have friends that will invite you out for drinks and a movie? I'm sure you do but I dare you to ask them this: will you help me study for my test? Will you help me study my script? What I'm trying to get at is do you have friends that will help you study and perfect your craft!?!

I can answer honestly that I don't have those friends. I have party friends at the moment. Living in Los Angeles, Ca you will come across many different people chasing their dreams, trying to find themselves, or just living in the moment. Over this past year I've learned the importance of surrounding yourself with people on the same mission as you are. I'm not trying to talk down on the people that I associate with in any way, but every person needs to look in the mirror at some point and ask themselves if the people around you are helping you pursue your goals and craft. If they aren't than its okay. YOU now know what you must change around you in order to get the right support needed to excel.

My man Eric Thomas had a great TGIM that touched upon this, this morning:

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...