Thursday, May 26, 2016

You can learn what from working with Billionaires!?!

Social Media is becoming to be a win/lose platform(s). You can gain a lot of information through social media but also waste your time watching videos and reading articles that won't help you grow. Luckily this time around I learned something. I found an article off of Facebook about a brother that is doing his thing out in these work streets. Paul Carrick Brunson is a entrepreneur/ tv host that's shared dinner tables with great billionaires! He shared in a linked in post the few things that he learned while working with billionaires Enver Yucel and Oprah Winfrey.

I picked up on a few things so I had to share this post with my #BYODFAM so you canlearn a thing or two as well. Click the link below and let me know what you got out of the article!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ive-worked-two-billionaires-heres-what-i-learned-from-brunson


Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
SnapChat: @tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...