Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What up from the west coast!

Whats up from the west coast!! Before I get into things I just wanna say Thank You to everyone that has supported me this far. From the beginning of creating Be Your Own Dad to my transition to the west coast I really appreciate everyone that has simply read one of my blog post or liked one of my Facebook memes i post daily. Support is honestly the hardest thing to come by because people will look at your idea once and write it off as not worth their time. I'm guilty of doing the same thing because I would listen to a artist for the first time and hit next before the minute mark. Crazy thing is a month later I would be jamming to another one of their songs. So, give people a chance to hear their idea, music, or anything that they decide to share because sharing your thoughts is a tough pill to swallow.

OK so I'm on the west coast ladies and gents. It is hot out here!! I step out in the morning and almost break a sweat getting to the car lol. I think I have jet lag because I'm tired by 10! But, its all good. Gonna take some time to get use to the three hour time difference. I knew I had to write this post today and I told myself I would do it at 9 p.m. But, it slipped my mind that it will be 12 on the east coast and that is pretty late for a post. So forgive me I will get a hold of the time difference sooner or later.

I don't want to go on about useless information but I do want to share this. I did research on a few different successful people and I found out a few common things. Obviously if I want to be successful I want to mimic what successful people do right.....so I decided to take one common activity that they all do. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE USE ALL 24 HOURS OF THE DAY TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. They are constantly being productive. Whether its being productive for their career or self they are constantly doing something to move forward! So I have decided to challenge myself and hope others will do the same. For my first year I am going to try to sleep less and be awake more. According to Google (every college students best friend) we sleep away 1/3 of our life! How did they figure that out? Well sleep 8 hours a day...there's 24 hours in a day....I'm hoping you figured it out by now lol if not pick up a math book or something! So I am not allowing myself to sleep in anymore. No more waking up and half the day is over. I'm waking up when the sun is rising and not gonna stop moving until the sun sets. I challenge you! yes you that is reading this to join with me. If I can do it you can do it. We all need to live life more and not let life past us by....feel me?

I need to lead by example and embody what Be Your Own Dad really means.....its not just a brand anymore its a lifestyle. If anyone sees me slacking please tell me! I don't want to get too comfortable with who I currently am because that means I'm not growing as a individual. I have my first tv hosting class tomorrow at 7 so wish a brother luck!

"Wake up in the morning with one thought, I gotta get it" -Juelz Santana

Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V

4 comments:

  1. Jimmy.....Ok. Ms. Rose here.I challenge you..I am up and ready to face the day..5 am in Ma.Where you at?????? You still snoozing????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm up with you!!!!!! keep me on my toes because i'll need it

      Delete
  2. I gotta say im joining the movement up early pushing toward my goals on the daily

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...