Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blessed!

Had a very exciting weekend. First things first shout out to the PATRIOTS!!!! I'm gonna have a good month just because they won the Super Bowl! I was actually at the SuperBowl and it was one of the best days I've had in a while. I was able to work security for the game and when I wasn't working I went to watch the game. There was a point where I was watching the game and put my hands in the air because I never thought I would be at a Super Bowl especially with my team in it. I mean, I spoke with one guy he said he ticket cost him $1750 dollars....I was like what! I'm thinking in my head I'm here for free and working. God has blessed me with a lot of opportunities and I'm truly THANKFUL. Things aren't too bad for a guy moving out to Cali chasing a dream.... 
As far as Beyourowndad is the February Inspirational story dropped this past weekend! Featuring Jenn Williams from Los Angeles who lost over 100 pounds! Went from weighting 240 to 135 now. She is a true inspiration to many battling weight loss. She says her struggle was "believing in myself". After she started to believe she saw change. And that's what Beyourowndad is all about using your struggle to motivate you! Watch her story:
                                      

Now accepting entry's for the next inspirational story of the month. Share your story to help someone in a similiar situation you may or have been in. Make a 90 second YouTube clip explaining your story and mentioning the phrase "I AM BE YOUR OWN DAD". Email it to me at JimmyV@beyourowndad.com

"I'm way up I feel blessed, way up I feel blessed"-Drake

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...