Friday, July 15, 2016

MAKE YOUR MARK!

Hey #BYODFAM if this doesn't put a charge in your back to get up and make something happen then idk what to tell you. I can only speak from a personal point of view but the words in this video are on point. Just like the video states Yes, this is only a free YouTube videos but the passion behind it is Great and contagious.

I believe I was put on this earth for a reason. I believe my struggles and experiences are shaping me into an individual that will touch many. I believe that I will leave my MARK in this world. I, Jimmy V will be remembered! And, that's not from a cocky arrogant point of view. I just understand that my being on this planet is not just about me! I've been chosen as an example for others to learn from. And it's my duty to uphold that blessing and carry out my life message even though I may not fully understand what that is yet. Please watch this video and begin to make your mark!


Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...