Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'M JUMPING!!!!!!

Patience is a virtue. I've been sitting here for about an hour staring at my computer screen. Looking at videos on worldstar and youtube. I came across a video in which Young Jeezy donated one million dollars to a real estate program. At first I simply clicked on the video to see what Young Jeezy is up to now. But, I came across a fellow leader JayMrRealEstate. This brother is getting it done in the real estate game but what I'm intrigued by is the way he is giving back to his community. He has established a course where he mentors and teacher people how to be successful in the real estate game. Guess what!?! Thanks to Young Jeezy he is now giving out a free month of schooling. http://jeezyscholarship.com/ So now tell me!! Please tell me! You guys don't know how excited i'm getting because I know there isn't one. But, tell me!!! what excuse you have to not join up for his classes? What i'm getting at is Jay invested in his brand and now has support from those that want to help. Now he can provide his community with free schooling for a month thanks to Jeezy.

After watching that video I received a text message. Received a youtube link so I went and opened it up. MY MAN ET!!!!!!!!! If you don't know who Eric Thomas is then your missing out. You will see his videos on the facebook page trust me. ET just got me ampd! He just gave me a redbull it feels like. He explained in this particular video on how to perfect the present. Worry about today! The past is gone. You only have 24 hours in a day. Use all 24 hours. Its amazing when your thoughts are stolen out of your head without speaking them. You ever listen to a song and you love that song from that point on because your thoughts were the song lyrics? Its crazy right? That's what ET just did to me.

Next and last video I watched was of Steve Harvey. I posted this on the facebook page recently. And he was talking about the secret to success. He simply said "you have to jump". I had to rewind the video the first time I watched it. He said when you jump you have to take a leap of faith. Its scary because you don't know when your parachute will open when you jump but, if you grind it out it will eventually open. On the flip side if you do not jump your parachute will never open!

With that said I am ready to jump. I've recently made the decision to move to California and make this dream a reality. Honestly i'm afraid that I am going to go out there and fail. I'm a man with pride I don't want anyone to know I lost at something. Its funny because i've been thinking how I am going to share this with everybody and my mind was blank all day. After watching the three videos I just mentioned about i'm more than confident that this is the right move. People are gonna doubt me. Tell me im crazy. Simply not believe in me. Its okay because at the beginning nobody believes in you! I have to earn that belief.

I recently got an email letting me know I have the opportunity to be a Correctional Officer. I can make 45k a year. Just wait for the interview......Is 45k a year worth my brand? The real question I asked myself is why am I waiting on them to give me an opportunity.They will take up all my time! Why let them by my boss when I can be my own boss? I shared with some friends how i'm going to pass up on the CO position and  i'm gonna believe in my brand. They said "the CO can be ya back up plan. Grind it out for a year then move". PEOPLE NEED BACK UP PLANS WHEN THEY PLAN ON FAILING! The passion and motivation I have in this brand is as long as the nile river and back! There is no time for failure. There is no time like the present! Only you can go out and get it done. Just have to go.....PERIOD! Cali at the end of the month.....Dueces!

LIKE MY MAN J COLE SAID -"It took me all day to find some inspiration, It just hit me like a ton of bricks, no renovation"

Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V


3 comments:

  1. You got this bro! I wish you the best with everything that you do. You'll do just fine in Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People need a back up plan when they plan on FAILING! I'm excited to share your journey with you through this venue....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy..High five to you my man.Please do not leave without stopping in so we can wish you well on your journey..I will be disappointed if I miss the opportunity to wish you luck and give you hugs before you go!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...