Wednesday, March 30, 2016

End of Malice

About a month ago I blogged about a Hip Hop duo/artist I grew up listening to that went by the name of Clipse/Malice. The group was very successful in the rap game. One half of the group Malice who now goes by the name No Malice called it quits in 2009 and did a complete 180! He changed his life of drug dealing, smoking weed, sleeping with multiple woman to a life with God. No Malice is very open about his life testimony and recently dropped a documentary speaking about his old life vs his new life.

My brand Be Your Own Dad is all about turning negatives to positives and No Malice's story is a perfect example. Not just for the brand but for anyone living a life they feel they shouldn't be. In this documentary, No Malice shares there was always a feeling of not belonging! Have you ever felt that?

I'm a proud Christian and I was raised in the church. As I get older I'm not as close with my spirituality as I once was, but I often find myself in situations where I don't feel like I belong. It's as if my spirituality reminds me that God is still with me. So, this documentary hit home! Meaning I can relate to No Malice's story and I'm sure others can too. Two thumbs up in my book! The great thing is No Malice has the chance to share his story. Many others who have gambled in the life that he has are either dead or in prison. Click the link below and listen to a man that has done it all and turned his negative into a positive! 



Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...