Tuesday, March 8, 2016

"Get That Dirt Off Your Shoulder"

I've recently been following another blogger @ivycoco23 who posts relatable content based on beauty, life, and style. She happens to embellish all three categories so I can understand why she's an expert. Her most recent post titled "The Faces of Emotions" touched upon controlling our emotions in negative situations. I liked it because she speaks the truth about staying positive and how it can further you in life. I also said:

“Every action doesn’t deserve a reaction” said by someone smart lol. I repeat this phrase to myself very often. Coming from an area where pride and egos are very high and must be defended at all times I’ve learned that you don’t have to be on defense at all times. Just like Jay Z put it “get that dirt off your shoulder” aka don’t worry about it and keep it moving. This will bring you a long way.





Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...