Monday, March 14, 2016

The Perfect Match Review

This past weekend I went to see the new movie "The Perfect Match" starring all of Black Hollywood's sexiest actresses. I'm talking about Cassie, Paula Patton, Lauren London, Dreya, Dascha Polanco, and many more. Without giving away the movie the story is about Charlie who is played by Terrance J, a player who gets convinced to hang around the same woman for some time. Not expecting to catch feelings Charlie keeps Eva around who is played by Cassie. The bachelor and would be bachelorette enjoy each others company but good things must come to an end. In the end, Charlie's experience with Eva changes his look on woman.

My opinion of "The Perfect Match" is it was a good romantic comedy. Terrence YOU DID GOOD! I can't speak for everyone but I always dreamed of driving fast cars, earning a lot of money, and getting with hot chicks. I'll give it a 7/10 rating. It had a little bit of a boring plot line but the comedy from the characters kept it going. All of the cast have great supporting roles that helps the movie in its entirety. Also, they did a good job using slang that the young hip generation like myself use now. I'll definitely recommend the movie to anyone. Check out my review below:


Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->



Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...