Monday, June 27, 2016

I GOT THE KEYS! New Music Alert!

Major Key Alert! We have a summer hit on our hands from the anthem King himself DJ Khalad. Last night at the BET Awards Dj Khalad premiered his new song "I Got the Keys" featuring Jay Z and Future. If you follow him on any social media platforms than you would know he has his new album dropping this summer called Major Key and" I Got the Keys" is his first single off of it. The equation for a hit song right now is a catchy hook + Future + and Dj Khalad hollering in the back. I've seen this happen over and over. Safe to say this new song I Got the Keys will be a summer anthem! Check it out below

http://mashable.com/2016/06/27/dj-khaled-i-got-the-keys-video/#YJz5.xY2Vuq9

The video has a theme of "us vs them" going on. You see cameos from some of Hip Hop's elite such as Jay Z, Future, Dj Khalad, Fabolous, 2 chainz, Pusha T, ASAP Ferg, T.I., Yo Gotti and many more.

  

Get the song on Tidal and Apple music today!

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen---------------------> 

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...