Friday, June 17, 2016

What happens when you voice your goals into the world!?!

Lately, I've been having many issues within my personal life. Out of the ordinary events have been happening but I'm keeping my head up and pushing on. Today, I was able to cross a goal off my list that I've had for some time now. This may sound redicouolous but prior to moving to LA a year and a half ago, I told myself that I would meet Christina Milian. She's been my celebrity crush ever since I was 12, so work with me here.  Today at work I was able to finally meet her and she was cool just as I expected. Reason why I bring this up though is to give you guys an example of putting whatever you want into the world and it will come your way someway somehow. Now, I know some may say this was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time but what I said years ago actually happened.

Now, I found a video of an old Oprah Winfrey show episode and she had Kanye West on as a special guest. In this episode, Kanye explains to the audience that when he first met Oprah he told himself and her that he would be on her show. Three years later he was on her show! I want to share this with you guys to help you understand the power of voicing your goals and thoughts into the world. Remember, what you give out is what you will receive! Check out the segment from the episode below!

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...