Tuesday, June 28, 2016

So you wanna be a gangsta?!?

Attention all wanna be gangstas or gangsters (whatever you wanna be labeled as)....this post is for your lost ass!

You don't like the way I began this post? Well good cuz the truth is ugly and it hurts! Do you copy what you see in movies? What about music videos? Do you portray a gangsta image and want to be treated and respected as a gangsta? If your environment forces you to act and move a certain way then I'm not talking to you! But, to the individuals fcopying the life of a gangsta when their life is all peaches and cream than this video is for you. I've been held at gun point and trust me it's not fun. Just like I know going to jail/prison sounds hard and respectable for street cred but once again it's NOT! 

Be Your Own Dad (BYOD) is about turning your negatives into positives. Once again I bring you the perfect example of someone who's had a negative life experience and has chosen to use that as a positive to help the younger generations before him.


#BYODFAM meet Tru Life! A man that was caught up in the "gangsta life" and forced to serve a eight year prison sentence for a crime he didn't do. Now that Tru is out of prison he's chosen to share his story in order to help get the message across that there is nothing fun about going to prison! Before I tell his story for him let me allow him to do the honors in the video below! We all can learn from his life story and help make a difference!



Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->


Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...