Sunday, June 5, 2016

What happened in the NBA Finals Game 2!?! UFC News, New Hip Hop released this past weekend, and Last Thoughts on the Great Muhammad Ali on this Episode of FTESWL

This weekend (June 3-5) was pretty exciting as far as news. I didn't do much this weekend so I was caught up in the outside world. The legend Muhammad Ali had passed away unfortunately. A man that cant be compared to anyone else. In Hip Hop we have new Jay Z, Drake, Dj Khaled, and Gucci songs out. So you better update that summer '16 playlist. Lastly, Game 2 of the NBA Finals was today and you know I had to give my 2 cents on it. Cavs what happened?!?  Check all this out in episode 30 of FTESWL below!

FTESWL x BYOD Episode 30: A legend in time
Every Thursday catch me on the FTESWL x BYOD podcast! We post the show at 8:30 on Thursdays pacific every week. 


Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...