Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Love and Hip Hop: New York Season 7 Episodes 4-5 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV

O boy! Here we are again the Tuesday after a new episode of Love and Hip Hop New York. This week there was two episodes back to back to watch so my panel and I had a whole lot to talk about on the official aftershow at Afterbuzz TV. Keep in mind I am a fan of the show. Being a young creator and producer I am learning about show production. I tend to speak my mind on the aftershow and even though I do critique the show I am learning from it. I know i'm not the only one that loose brain cells everytime I watch an episode. The story lines and scenarios are soooooooooo over the top it annoys me. I'm glad that I can see through the BS of the episodes but sadly there are viewers out there that believe everything in these episodes are true Granted the lives and professions of the cast may true but the storylines are terrible. I don't want to type too much here so check out the Aftershow below:
.Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen---------------------> 



Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...