Monday, December 19, 2016

T'was the weekend before Christmas

Here's my attempt to cover more of my day to day activities. So, this past weekend was COLD! I saw the temperature on snapchat of my people back home and it was 5 degrees. Now, the west coast wasn't that bad but it gets real cold over here too. I attended two events this weekend. First event was put on by Russel Simmon's digital outlet company ADD and Spotify Saturday Evening, They had a new artist premiere some music and shot a performance. I was supposed to get paid $50! for attending but I had to leave early so that didn't happen.

I left that event early and headed back into the Valley to attend the Afterbuzz Holiday Party. Which is always fun because Kevin Undergaro and Maria Menounos KNOW how to throw a party. I landed 2nd place in the ugly sweater party. Can you believe 2nd place!! Not bad for a cool sweater I found last minute thooooo lol. Anyways check out the pics below:
Its not considered a ugly sweater if it's on my back

My co-host Khaliel
BTW the blog passed 40k views all time over the weekend so that was something to celebrate as well!

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen---------------------> 


Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...