Thursday, May 25, 2017

Netflix Series The Get Down gets cancelled after One Season

I'm pissed!! One of my favorite shows on Netflix "The Get Down" got cancelled after just Season 1. Sources say "The Get Down" was one of the most highly priced productions that Netflix has done. Production spent over 120 million dollars for the only 12 episode season. There were issues in production involving different writers that caused different parts of season 1 to air at different times. Which I was able to attend the screening for part 2 of season 1 earlier this year. Check it out here: http://beyourowndad.blogspot.com/2017/03/la-screening-of-get-down-returning.html

After all the research I've completed I still cant seam to find the exact reason why the show was cancelled but I can confirm that the show will not be returning to Netflix. Hopefully another network or streaming service will pick it up.   


Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...