Monday, May 22, 2017

The Rise of Puff Daddy Bad Boy Documentary! (Trailer)

When I was a child I used to sit by the radio waiting for my favorite records to come on. I vividly remember waiting to listen to Biggie, Puff Daddy & Mase, and Tupac on the radio. I would sit by the radio ALL day!

Last night, at the Billboard Music Awards P. Diddy aka Sean Combs aka Puff Daddy aka whatever he's calling himself these days introduced the trailer for his Bad Boy Documentarty alongside BIG's son CJ Wallace. The documentary is looking to be released on June 25. Check out the trailer below:



I've always been a big fan of the Mogul Known as P. Diddy. It never was his raps that made me become such a fan. It was the idea of having a vision and being able to say "Yes I created that!". Diddy knew exactly how large his Bad Boy brand would become and I think it's safe to say the result even grew larger than his expectation. Diddy went from being fired from a previous label to creating his own and discovering the legendary B.I.G. Continuing on to running the rap game for a decade and expanding his brand into different avenues such as clothing, television, liquor, water, and much more. He even opened up a private school in Harlem, the same place he was born and raised. I think that's hella dope to go back to your community and create a school to educate the upcoming generation the right way! I'm excited for this documentary and hope to even learn a few things I didn't know about the BAD BOY Brand.

Quick fun fact: I met CJ Wallace last year at a red carpet screening for his film "Kickz". He's a cool guy and gives positive vibes. His pops would be proud.


Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...