Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First Sponsor

6/17/14
The beginning journey of the beyourowndad brand has been very interesting. Today marks a complete week since returning from my California trip where I first came up with the concept of the brand. I am very satisfied with what I have been able to get accomplished thus far. 

I'v been able to create the official blog and twitter for beyourowndad. The brand has been getting great feedback which excites me for the future. There is an ongoing issue of comments not appearing on blog posts but that is a problem that I hope to solve as soon as possible. The website is 80% complete and will be released later on this week. 

I'm very excited to announce that beyourowndad is sponsering it's first event! Beyourowndad has partnered up with the creator of the T+T Basketball League Apollos Wade. (Taunton,MA)  The T+T league was created in rememberence of Tigan Hollingsworth  and Thomas Trevor Harris. Two beloved Taunton natives that unfortunately passed away in 2010. Tigan Hollingsworth at the age of 17 and Thomas Trevor Harris at the age of 26. May both Rest in Peace. 

The league is entering it's second year and plans on being an annual summer basketball league for years to come.The registration will be held Saturday June 21, 2014 at the Boys and Girls Club of Taunton. Beginning at 5 P.M and ending at 7 P.M. Fee for registartion and uniform will be $40. This is a 17+ men's basketball league. Please bring identification for registration. 

Apollos Wade and beyourowndad are very excited for this year and hope all come out and participate. 

-Jimmy V
"The good die young"-Tupac

4 comments:

  1. Jimmy V..Well now is my chance to tell you how I loved seeing you come around with T and when I didn't see you on a holiday I would be where is our Jimmy..Loved you like family and would of done anything for you for the fact I always knew you had much gratitude for anything or anybody that held out their hand for you and I have to say I was enjoying it as well..One memory that comes to my mind often is the afternoon I was giving you and T a ride to your house and I wiped out a mail box and I was a real bad example to the both of you.. I laughed and you guys joined me then we continued on the ride like nothing happened..Do you remember???? I enjoyed every holiday with you making sure you ate till you dropped and jaime making a take home plate for mama..We loved and cherished our time with you and hope you will always continue to know this is home away from home Jimmy..I always would share when you left boy that Jimmy is the best in my eyes and you always will be..Shine baby shine..We love you Jimmy V!! Guess who!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I know who this is!! I'm thankful that you guys opened up your doors to me at anytime of the day. You guys always made me feel like family and I appreciate that so much. I do remember wiping out the mail box ahahah! You weren't being a bad example thats how life goes. Sometimes you slide off the road but you just have to learn from your mistake and carry on. I appreciate all the support that you guys have given me. Hope to see you all the next holiday!!

      Delete
    2. Love this Jimothy! Happy to see you doing your thing! Keep striving and doing what you need to do to be GREAT! And btw, I guessed who that was up there!! Lol

      Delete
  2. I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on. Actually, your writing ability has motivated me to get my own website.

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...