Thursday, June 26, 2014

New video created!


6/26/14

I want to take this time to thank everybody for their support thus far. All the messages/calls/tweets received have been really appreciated. Once again the fact that I am getting support is what makes me want to continue on.

I have nothing but good news for the brand. The wristbands are coming in any day now. The T+T basketball shirts are arriving later this week and i'm crazy excited about the design. Wish I could post a picture to share the design of both the wristbands and shirts. The next blog post I will be able to.

I recently posted a new video under my "About Me" tab on my website. I have a good feeling about it. Keep in mind i'm not a video editor but as I continue to make videos I know they will get better. The video lets everybody know of my struggle and what I have overcame. Check the video out under the tab or click the play button.The youtube channel is where you can visit to view all the videos I create for the future. Please subscribe!

One thing that I have learned thus far is "help" isnt't easy to find. I feel that everyone has a special talent. For this brand to be successful I know that I need a team. A team of determined individuals that bring their craft to the table. If I could do everything on my own I would! I firmly believe in the saying "If you want something done right, do it yourself." But, I am getting ahead of myself because I am still in the first month of this brand. Right now the brand is still a question mark. I believe in beyourowndad and I know it is going to flourish I just don't know exactly what it will become. Just have to wait and see.....

In the meantime stay up to date on the website (http://www.beyourowndad.com/) and the Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad). Also, follow on twitter and instagram: @beyourowndad

-Jimmy V
"I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man."-Jay Z

1 comment:

  1. Very Proud of you Jimbo, great to see you sharing your story to the public, especially your struggles. It's something a lot of us all are too prideful or ashamed of to share. But, I respect you more for overcoming your negatives and gearing them into the positive direction to help inspire others. My hat goes off to you for creating your own blog and your whole entire movement of sharing your story. Skies the limit brother-man keep up the good work. I support your movement. Team-island! -Dre

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...