Thursday, August 11, 2016

Eric Thomas and Gary Vee dropping serious knowledge!

#BYODFAM if you've been following along with my blog posts than you know I follow two great entrepreneurs: Eric Thomas and Gary Vee! Recently these two decided to team up and Eric Thomas was featured on Gary Vee's "Ask Gary Vee" show! If your first hearing these two names than all you gotta know is these two individuals HUSTLE! I follow both of them on snapchat and If their not making content for their brands than they're speaking at schools or businesses. If they aren't speaking at events than they are doing podcasts. They are the first ones up and the last ones to go home. Hard work is in their blood. I personally follow them because I'm somewhat of a workaholic myself. So I'm always watching closely and picking up on methods and tactics they use to continue their success. In order to be great you have to study to greats!

I like Gary Vee because he tells it how it is! No chase around, no fluffy sh*t, just straight up what you need to hear. And, I like how he's not afraid to freely speak his mind with foul language or not.

Eric Thomas on the other hand is pretty the embodiment of my brand BeYourOwnDad! He's gone from living in abandon buildings and eating out of trash cans to being one of the most impactful speakers of this generation. He's had so much adversity but just like the BYOD movement he's used his negatives as his positives. 

So, in today's post im sharing the episode of the Ask Gary Vee show featuring Eric Thomas. These two shared many valuable points in being a business man and a entrepreneur. Grab a pen and paper and listen closely.....Thank me Later!




Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 

VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...