Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Rap Game Season 2 Episode 3

The Rap Game Season 2 is in effect. I was apart of The Rap Game Season 1 aftershow panel on afterbuzz so it's only right I did the second season. Episode 3 was all about style. In the rap game you can't only have bars.....you need some swag too. The challenge this episode was to pick an outfit that each contestant felt represented them best and have a "album cover" photo shoot. The winner will be #1 on the hit list AND get the cover of Hip Hop Weekly. Check out the aftershow below to find out the winner of the contest and what happened with my panel and I on episode 3!




I think JD and his team chose the correct winner. If it wasn't "The Prince of New York" than runnee up would have been Lil Key in my opinion.

Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 

VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...