Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Push Up Challenge Gone Wrong

For the brand beyourowndad I've come up with The B.Y.O.D Way Series which are mini episodes of different scenarios and how to handle them. I've teamed up with my fellow actor/comedian Steve Brown as well. Within the past weeks we've produced different comedic sketches that will entertain my #BYODFAM as well. You guys can now get educated and entertained at the same time! 

This is what happens when you challenge the wrong person to a push up battle!

With the hope to entertain the viewer here is one of many of our comedic episodes! Please watch and if you enjoy share it on your Facebook timeline, Instagram, Twitter, etc...and be sure to tell a friend!






Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 

VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...