Monday, August 1, 2016

The Summer is the time to get ahead of the game!

I was doing some work the other day and I thought to myself "why am I working its the summer time!" But, then I reminded myself that I'm behind everyone in the race. I feel like I'm in last place in this career marathon because i don't have my own show or official gig yet. So I must continue to work to catch up to my competitors. I need to be at the same level of experience and knowledge of someone that's been doing entertainment for 10+ years. Even though the amount of time spent in the field doesn't get me the job however it will separate myself from the inexperienced and uneducated.


With that being said this recent video from entrepreneur Gary Vee summed up my summer grind. Hopefully you as a viewer can take something away from this video! Also, s/o to Gary Vee he just moved into his new office this morning. Hard Work Pays Off!




Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...